Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Freedom Day #2

Hmph, I was just rejoicing the other day that I'm never going to wear my yucky, oversized med school uniform but no, yesterday, at least 8 people texted me "Uy, pumunta ka sa office ni Dr. Pedro. Incomplete ka daw sa Patient-Doctor." Poof! Babay beaching in front of the TV for the whole day. So I made the dreary exodus to UERM this morning, waited for Miharu for 45 mins., waited for Dr. Pedro for 30 mins, waited for Dr. Espaldon for another 30 mins... only to find out that some absent-minded old pediatrician forgot to send in my grade. So...phooey, phooey, phooey, I have to go back to school tomorrow and scour the hospital grounds for that doctor who may or may not be working tomorrow. Yahoo. This is what you get for working too hard...extra hard work at exactly the time when you don't need it.

Pero ok lang. Dada and I hung out at Gateway and talked about life and why God just had to make every male as dense as the black hole. We opted not to watch a movie for now because everything sucks and the only one worth watching (because Heath Ledger is in it) is gonna be shown in the evening pa. So we just whiled away our afternoon, wasting our parents' money on white shoes, bags and too many socks. Hahahaha! Belinda ha, fun ka talaga:D Hindi ba't masyado tayong excited? Internship here we come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
Natalie milf