Friday, March 17, 2006

Divine Intervention

Grabe ang araw na to! Intense! So as you already know, I've already wasted 3 days of my vacation making tambay in UERM Hospital for nothing. I was searching for a pedia teacher who apparently does not even work in UERM! Damn you stupid secretary, bat ngayon mo lang sinabi sakin na sa Capitol pala nagtatrabaho si Dr. Panlilio!!!

So anyways, I called up her clinic and after the third call, she says na SHE CAN'T FREAKIN REMEMBER ME AND WALA SIYANG ALAM ABOUT SOME INCOMPLETE GRADE and to kindly talk to the department head instead. So ayuuun, I sniffled (as in tears in my eyes and sipon in my nose) in the middle of the hospital lobby because I was lost, dumbfounded and extremely tired. (Hindi pala enough sustenance ang longsilog). And as expected, pinagpasa-pasahan ako ng mga teachers --> from Dr. Pedro to Dr. Battad to Dr. Carlos (Dra. Carlos thanks for being sooooo nice!!!). And so at 2pm, I was sitting on some bench, staring into space and here comes Joke. Hay nako Joke! You are the hero of the day! He accompanied me to Capitol Medical (of course Dr. Panlilio disappeared in thin air. Ganon talaga pag minamalas). He gave me advice about writing the school and all that. Actually walang naresolve but the fact that he was just there cheered me up a lot and pushed my mental gears back to work. So yun eventually, yung mga residents nalang ang sumalo ng trabaho so I'm now free to go to Cebu tomorrow! Woohoo! Oh yeah, thanks Dr. Karl and Dr. Jangail for helping (may silbi rin pala kayo...peace bros!:) )

And of course, everything fell into place as the evening drew to a close. I ate yummy barbecue with lots of "taba". I had a good, non-violent evaluation meeting with my sorority (I shall miss you, my children! mwah mwah!). I went home, soaked myself in the bathtub for an hour with a dilapidated Reader's Digest, and a few minutes from now, bibigyan ko ng third degree ang manliligaw ni ate. Hehehe!

Thank you God for this day:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »