Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Pussycat

In reaction to Peej's blog which, by the way, gave me a headache (don't get me wrong, he writes beautifully. It's just that a brain crammed full of endocrine diseases can't stand all that drama ;) ), I'm gonna write about something utterly mundane -- my cat Garfield. Ehem... ehem.



This is Garfield. She is neither persian nor siamese but we love her all the same. She wandered into our neighbor a year ago and had stayed ever since, I guess, because we have the best garbage. I honestly believe Garfield is some real person reincarnated because she likes doing "human" things like sitting in this position and going to bed (literally) in a supine position while hugging the kids. We also have another cat named Mr. Suabe (go figure).



I hate him because he's thin and ugly and he looks like some really sleazy french animal. (Sacre bleu!!!). Subconsciously, my family hates him too so, unlike Garfield, he's not allowed inside the house.

Hehe that's it.