Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Fatness:(

Why is everyone getting thin? I'd like to know. I went to our frat-soro inuman get-together last night, feeling very good about myself coz I was stuffed full of duck and spicy prawns from our Diabetes symposium in Good Earth. Just as I was starting to brag about how yummy it is to be working in MMC, someone just had to burst my bubble. Karl literally shrunk! I was like, God, now he really does look like he's 35:) And Jason. And Conrad. And Joke! What the hell??? May epidemic ba sa UERM? Shet. Humirit pa si Arbee, mukhang alagang-alaga tayo sa MMC a... Shut up, asshole. I know! I can feel my flabs performing an intricate waving motion when I walk. And my face is still as big as a plate. I need motivation but I don't really want to be motivated, like right now, now. I'd rather eat than look like Paris Hilton -- so everyone just shut up and let me enjoy my free conference food in peace!

1 comment:

M said...

Ohmigod, fatness is me! i lost 10 pounds years ago, but it's all coming back to me now! Buti na lang may Shaun T's Hip Hop Abs. Ewan ko lang kung uubra pa sha sa kin. Btw, asan na pics from Jenny R's wedding???
=)