Thursday, June 30, 2005

Bloomfields Mania!!!

Just had a fantastic time with my chicks, Niña, Joy and Dada (with our cute little outfits), and my homeboys, Marvin (the corny non-dancer), Andrew (the boogie boy) and Ken. We went to a Bloomfields band gig, me for the 2nd time and still loving it. That drummer is just too cute for words! Can I just take him home and put him in between my stuffed toys??! Grabe, my favorite would be his rendition of Johnny B Good. As in, swoon-swoon! Grrr to Ronnie for both having a thing for him and not telling me! Di bale, you can have him. Having the hots for him just feels too pedophilic for me:P Cheers to everyone in the band and thanks for bringing the 60's fun back to us!

I made a haiku for my sorethroat:

Pharyngitis
Like ten thousand cats scratching
like mad. Cough. Cough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uhhmm....di ba yung haiku 5-7-5? Ewan ko lang kung mali bilang ko pero yung haiku mo is 4-7-4...pero i don't know...maybe it's just me... ;)

Anonymous said...

Sah!!! I do not care! Ur such a poopoohead!:P